Coding Write For Us
Coding also called computer programming, is how we connect with computers. Code tells the computer what action to take, and writing code is like creating a series of instructions. By learning to code, you can convey the computer what to do or how to behave faster. You can use these skills to build websites and apps, process data, and do many other cool things.
What is Coding Primarily used for?
Coding is used for programming apps, websites, and other modern tools. All major domains include agriculture, medicine, entertainment, defense, etc., using computer coding. Some of the critical uses of computer programming are described below.
- Computer programs are used in website progress, graphic design, and application creation.
- Unique properties in videos and movies are added through encoding.
- Coding is used primarily in visual effects (VFX) and game development.
- Computer programs are also used to design media, chat, SMS, voice communication, and social media stages, among other applications.
- Various software programs include calculators, MS Office tools, and web browsers counting Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc. Installed on the computer, all of these uses are built with the help of coding and programming languages.
Popular coding languages
People started coding in the late 1950s when the first coding languages were introduce, including FORTRAN and COBOL. In recent years, software programming has progressed with developing various coding languages. Currently, we have more than 100 popular programming languages. Some of the most used coding languages are:
- Java: Java is class-based object-oriented programming establish by Sun Microsystems. Released in 1995, Java runs on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, etc. Java is simple, secure, platform-independent, powerful, etc. These features make this programming language the most broadly used in the world.
- C: C programming is a technical language develope by Dennis M. Ritchie at Bell Telephone Laboratories in 1972 to plan the UNIX operating system. C is an organized programming language used for general-purpose programming.
- Python: Python was generated by Guido van Rossum and was earliest released in 1991. Python is an object-oriented scripting language and a high-level and interactive language. Python is primarily use in artificial intelligence and machine learning tools.
- PHP: PHP is a server-side script language use to design dynamic and interactive web pages. It is the most used for web development, and Danish-Canadian programmer Rasmus Lerdorf made it in 1994.
- C#: Advanced by Microsoft, C-Sharp is a programming language that tracks on the .NET framework. It is mostly use to develop web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, games, etc.
- Perl: Perl is a programming language advanced by Larry Wall. PERL views for Practical Extraction and Reporting Language. It was design for word processors and ran on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac OS, UNIX versions, etc.
How to Submit Article
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write For Slash Dot Blog – Coding Write For Us
Search Related Terms to Coding Write For Us
Guidelines for Article Writing Coding Write For Us
Search Terms For Coding Write For Us
write for us
looking for guest posts
guest posting guidelines
became a guest blogger
becomes an author
suggest a post
guest posts wanted
submit an article
guest posts wanted
submit the post