Instagram Write for us
Instagram is a free, online photo-sharing app and social network stage that was acquired by Facebook in 2012. It permits users to edit and upload photos and short videos through the mobile app. Operators can add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index those posts and make them searchable by other users within the app. Each user’s posts appear on their followers’ Instagram feeds and can be viewed by the public if tagged using a hashtag or geotag. Users also have the choice of making their profile private so that only their followers can see their posts.
How to Sign Up for Instagram
To sign up for Instagram, all you have to do is download Instagram app on your mobile and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button. You can choose to sign up via Facebook or use your email or phone number. After choosing a username and password, you are ready to create your profile.
To sign up for Instagram, Use these steps:
- Visit the Instagram site on your computer, or download Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Click “Login with Facebook” if you’re on desktop, or fill out the form with your mobile number or email, name, username, and password. Then click “Sign Up”.
- On Android, press “Sign up with email or phone number.”
- On iPhone, choice “Sign Up”.
- Enter your email address or mobile number, then click “Next” or, you can sign up with your Facebook account.
- Once you have filled in your username and password, you will be asked to fill in your profile information. Then tap “Done”.
- If you register with Facebook, you will need to log in to your Facebook version if you are currently logged out.
How Do Instagram Notifications Work?
When your account is created, you may want to adjust your notifications so that you only receive the information you want. For example, you can choose to receive notifications when you receive a Like from everyone – but, alternatively, you can decide to receive a notification when someone receives a Like. Get what you follow. Or, you can turn off Likes notifications altogether.
You can adjust notifications to “off”, from people I follow, or “from everyone” for the following categories – comments, comments, likes, likes and comments on your photos, follower requests, approved Follow requests, Friends on Instagram, Instagram Direct, Your photos, Reminders, First posts and stories, Product announcements, Views, Support requests, Live videos, Mentions in bio, IGTV video updates and Video chat.
Why Write For Slash Dot Blog – Instagram Write For Us
Search Related Terms To Instagram Write For Us
Guidelines For Article Writing Instagram Write For Us
You Can Submit Your Article To Contact@Slashdotblog.Com
How to Submit Article
To submit an article idea, please get in touch with us at slashdotblog.com with the subject “Guest Post for Slashdot blog.” After submitting your work, our team will review it, check if the content is unique, and approve it. For sure our publishing team will contact you within 24 hours.
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org